The official notification for SSC JE (Junior Engineer) 2022 Exam is soon to be released on the official website of SSC. New candidates who want to appear for the exam should apply as soon as application forms are out. The application process for SSC JE 2022 is conducted entirely through online mode. Eligible candidates can register themselves and fill out the application form once available on the website.
Applications will be complete on the payment of application fees.
SSC JE Application Process has three main parts –
The entire application procedure for SSC JE 2022 Exam is given below in detail. Interested candidates can keep a check on the website of BYJU’S Exam Prep to stay updated with the online application process. No other mode of application shall be allowed by SSC.
- Online Registration
- Filling of Online Application Form
- Payment of Application Fees
Step 1 : Online Registration
- Visit the official website of SSC.
- Click on the “Register Now” link available on the homepage.
- Fill in the basic details like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Aadhar Number, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth etc. as required.
- Confirm the OTP sent on your mobile number. A registration number and password shall be sent on the registered mobile number.
- You can login and change the password.
- Fill in other details like nationality, category, benchmark disability (if any), visible identification mark, etc. as necessary.
- Upload scanned copies of your signature and a recent passport size photograph.
- Review the form and click on “Final Submit”.
- Two different OTPs shall be sent on the registered mobile number and email id. Any one of them has to be entered in the designated space.
- Click on the button “I Agree” available below the declaration to finish the registration process.
- Proceed to fill the online application form.
Step 2 : Filling of Online Application Form
- Use the Registration Number and Password to login to the Part II of the online application process.
- Click on the option Apply for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying and Contracts).
- Choose three exam centers according to your preference.
- Fill up the details about your category and other details for relaxations (if any).
- Select the desired post you want to apply for and add your qualification and stream of work/ education.
- Click on the option “I Agree”.
- Fill in the Captcha that appears on the screen, preview the form before final submission and submit to proceed to the fee payment.
Step 3 : Payment of Application Fees
- Fees for SSC JE 2022 Exam can be paid in either online or offline mode.
- Exam fees for students belonging to SC / ST/ PH categories are waived off.
- Online payment of fees can be done through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Offline payment of fees can be done by generating the SBI Challan and paying at any branch of SBI.
The SSC JE 2022 Examination Application Fees for students are as follows:
- General Category – INR 100
- Women / SC / ST / PH / Ex-Servicemen – No Fees
Application Form Size and Dimensions for SSC JE 2022
All files to be uploaded on the online application forms for SSC JE 2022 should be in scanned formats. The size and dimensions of required documents are given below:
|Passport Size Photograph (Coloured)||JPEG||20 KB – 50 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||JPEG||10 KB – 20 KB||4.0 cm x 3.0 cm|
|Thumb Impression (Left Hand)||JPEG||10 KB – 30 KB||4.0 cm x 3.0 cm|
Candidates who cannot fulfill any eligibility criterion shall be disqualified from applying.All new candidates willing to apply for SSC JE 2022 are advised to check the eligibility criteria before registering. BYJU’S Exam Prep guides candidates with the application process along with informing the eligibility criteria for SSC JE.